Saturday, January 23, 2010

Table Time!

Ahh, she was so cute!  Bailey's new favorite thing is to color/draw/scribble, whatever you want to call it.  That meant it was time to get the table down.  This table has some major history. We are still determining when it actually started in my family.  I may have had it, I'm pretty sure my cousin had it, and I know my little brother (well, not so little- he's 15) had it. For as long as I can remember, we have had this cute little table in the rafters in the garage.  My mom refused to get rid of it (along with my barbies).  She was saving it for that "someday" when I had a child who could use it.  It's really cute and perfect for Bailey right now.  I'm trying to get my mom (she's a lot craftier than me) to paint it white for her bedroom.  For now, until we have more room, it will probably stay at my mom's so she can use it there. And how could I not take pictures?
Thanks Nana!









Every time I look at this picture I think of ELF! :)


4 comments:

  1. What a darling table and chairs set! It is perfect for Bailey! I love the pic of Richard at the table with her!! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table is so cute! I've been looking for something just that size for my girls. How neat that it's been in the family for so long.

    My favorite picture is the last one with Richard sitting with her!! That does look like that scene in Elf! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I think that when out kids get to use things we had, it is so special! Joe has an old rocking horse our kids use and I have an old little rocking chair that used to be mine...the best part are the pictures :)
    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog yesterday. It means a lot to use to have people keeping him in their thoughts. I totally agree about his age too. That is why we are trying to be so persistent because he won't ever remember if we can do it all now! Bad thing is we might be doing this for a while. It truly depends on each treatment and how he responds. So far so good!
    Thanks again :)
    Oh and where do you teach? I teach too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Papa Elf! Too funny! She is so cute! Noah loves to color too! I like the "tadoodles" crayons b/c they fit into the palm of his hands. And lately he is really into playdough. They're so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!