Sunday, January 17, 2010

A couple from today...

Snapped some pics of my sweet girl today.  It's so hard to get her to look at my camera now. You would laugh if you heard the noises I make just to get her to look up! I think she knows I want to take her picture and tunes out my voice or something.  I need some new tricks!





She always goes straight to the drums after church!



5 comments:

  1. They turned out cute. Sometimes I think they are more precious when they are not looking directly at the camera :)
    Can you believe how beautiful it was yesterday and then got so ugly?! You got pictures a the perfect time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor gets mad sometimes because she is so tired of me taking pictures...oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures! She's such a doll. I think she is such a mix of you and Richard. Who do people say she looks more like? Like your baby pictres? Claire looks JUST LIKE my baby pictures, it's crazy.

    Love her bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jamie. She is darling! I love that first shot of her and her daddy! Hey...you say she loves drums...my nephew got Noah this electronic drums from Sharper Image I think, that turn on and make all sort of neat sounds when you tap them on something. I bet she would LOVE that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie- She has a GREAT smile. I agree with Genn, she is the perfect mix of you and Richard.

    Ohh and the drums... who could resisit?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!