Saturday, January 2, 2010

Am I in trouble?

Bailey has this new thing in the past couple weeks.  Usually she is the best little girl ever.  Everyone comments on how happy she always is, so smiley and friendly with everyone.  She really is a happy girl most of the time... most of the time.  Lately, especially when she's tired, she gets very very frustrated if things aren't going EXACTLY her way.  For example, if she's playing outside, and it's time to come in, she'll fight me and wiggle for me to let her down.  When I hold her firmly she gets mad, and cries, I'm talking streams of tears!  At her worst she'll pinch my arm or even pull hair!  It's like she has all this frustration inside and she doesn't know what to do with it. If she's walking and I redirect her a different way than she wants to go, she'll collapse her knees and fall to the ground and lay on her back!  Hey, who does she think she is? I refuse to have one of thse kids who is spoiled and disrespectful, but why is this going on so early?  She's not even 1 1/2!!! Oh man, I hope we can teach her the meaning of "too bad" very quickly. On a happier note, she IS the most amazing thing 90% of the time (and even when she's mad it's really cute!).  I'm still gonna keep her around. :)  Today we went to a birthday party- her friend from Peggy's (Peggy takes care of her a couple days a week) was turning 1!  She was with her family most of the time, but I did get some snapshots with her other buddy who is absolutley adorable! They had fun playing with balloons in the front yard!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!