Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sweet Sisters

I was so geared up for a busy summer out and about, but with Zoe crawling, not walking just yet, it's so tough because she wants to get down everywhere and get around, squirming as I hold her or frustrated after a while in the stroller.  It's not like I can just "put her down" at a park or Scandia or something, and so often, "out and about" is just not that fun for her.  She's so much better off at home where she can roam the house as she pleases and play with all her sister's toys. Thankfully, Bailey enjoys playing at home too (most of the time), so we've been playing at home a lot, and venture out less than I had imagined. The cool thing is that I get a lot more of those moments where I get to just sit back and watch my girls be kids and just play! So, I grabbed my  toy camera and got some shots of what brings me so much joy :) I am so excited to watch them grow up together!









To answer your question, yes they ALWAYS just play so nicely together like this.  Oh Noooooooooo, they never ever get into little tiffs. Zoe doesn't occasionally want a certain toy of Bailey's causing Bai to let out a piercing yell and Bailey never sees Zoe playing with something and decides she wants it.  I mean, if that does ever happen, they just hand it over and share nicely. Yep, it's just rainbows and butterflies over here, we don't really know any different. ;)

This is totally unrelated,but I snagged a little pic of 2 of my favorite people.  I have no flash because mine is getting repairs at the moment *tear* so the picture has so much blur but it's one of those times where I really don't care.  I love it and I will cherish it forever :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!