A certain very special grandpa just had a birthday, so we all headed to BJ's to celebrate!! My flash is in the shop, and it's dark in there so I didn't really bring my camera in to snap any.
BUT THEN...
we were leaving and I noticed everyone hanging around outside, so naturally had to seize the opportunity right? So of course I asked made everyone stand there and wait while I frantically ran to my car for my camera. Then, I asked made everyone hang around and pose for a couple few several pictures. One day they'll be glad they have them and besides, I think the Smallwood fam just might be getting used to me and my big ol' camera everywhere. Here are just a couple
Here's the birthday boy with his newest grandbaby!
Bailey entertaining as usual


The newlyweds :) :) :) Of course Jennifer still looks stunning after 10 hours of work. How does she do that?
The beautiful Smallwood family... minus me since someone had to take the picture (good strategy, eh?)
Then we headed over to their house for some cake and presents. It was a fun night, hopefully he felt very loved. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!