Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bailey's Dance Recital

I have some pics from Bailey's dance recital!  It was really cute!  

We got her all ready, and I got a couple pics before we left the house...


She did a great job! They were all so adorable up there, and I love how she always has such a big smile while she dances- she just loves it!
(Bailey's the one on the far left)




Greeting Great Grandma (GG) after the recital

Everyone was excited to see the little dancer :)



If you ask, she's always willing to show you some moves...

I love her smile :)

So proud of our little dancer!


1 comment:

  1. These pics are so awesome! Love their tutus and the pics up on stage!What a fun experience for Bailey and the whole family. Makes me wonder if Mia would like dance lessons... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!