Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Zoe!

We had Zoe's little ladybug party on Saturday.  It turned out to be really cute and a lot of fun!  I was bummed that we couldn't invite more people, but our house fills up so fast (someday we'll move on to a bigger one) and heck, with just our families it's already full! Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. :)

Our "Little lady" :) Still waking up from her nap. Can't believe she's 1 year old!!



The party was a total joint effort.  I could not, would not, and did not even attempt a party without the help of our amazing family. Team Zoe did an awesome job!  It all came together and was adorable!

My friend, Melissa, walked in and said. "Wow, it looks like Pinterest blew up in here!"  haha, love it!

We had a sweets table...

Bailey and I painted little ladybug rocks, my mother in law got some adorable and DELICIOUS ladybug cookies, my mom made a bazillion cute cupcakes, my aunt Joni made all her banners and centerpieces, and Zoe's little smash cake matched perfectly :)

My grandmas and Donna and my mom, and aunt, and Bridgette all did SO MUCH before, during, and after the party.  THANK YOU so much!

Cute decorations

Zoe was a little clingy as the guests were arriving, It got busy really fast in our house.  She didn't want to let go of Peggie!

Before long she was playing and dancing away!

Some party pics.  I wasn't able to catch everyone, but here are some of Zoe's people relaxing :)


Zoe with her little smash cake

More party pics :)


Bailey and Mia

Presents were a bit crazy!  Rich started opening them one by one, but by this point the kids were all melting down, Zoe was past due for her nap and cranky, and Mia and Bailey were all over the presents- so Rich just told them they could open them, but I don't think he anticipated it would be that chaotic.  I was cracking up and just had to step back and take a picture!  Who says opening presents has to be long and drawn out?  I think we got it done in 30 seconds flat! ...still trying to piece together who got her what.  For the most part, I think I have it figured out.

She got so many cute clothes and toys!  It has been fun the last couple days going through things and letting her play with her new stuff! It was a great party. She was loved and spoiled, another very blessed little Smallwood girl!

I'll leave you with a picture of my babies.  I love them so much! And.... I am thrilled that at the same split second Zoe AND Bai were looking at my camera and Bailey actually gave me a REAL smile (thanks mom!).
My favorite picture of my girls so far :)


4 comments:

  1. Love all your decorations and pictures!!! Such a great party, you rocked it as always!Your girls are very lucky and blessed. Great post!! Thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your cute little Zoe! I can't believe how fast that went!!
    I am having trouble adding your blog back to my roll for some reason.
    ???
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New address? It's smallwoodfamily102010.... Try that :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!