It was nice having her over. We were excited to spend some time with her. Bailey adores GG and since she automatically assumes that everyone that comes over is coming specifically to be her nonstop playmate, she was thrilled. What I hadn't seen before was how Zoe is so captivated by her. Every meal we had, Zoe would just stare at her and smile and "talk" to her, and whenever I was holding Zoe near her, she would reach out her hands to go to GG, it was really cute.
We kept it pretty mellow and played at home most of the time, so I hope that was okay with her. I tried to keep the girls quiet in the mornings but that's tricky so I'm sure we had her up a lot earlier than she was used to, but I think she got a lot of resting time in too. I snapped a few pictures of those moments that I can't let get away. She says I've got to stop taking pictures of her because every time I do, she gets more wrinkles. Sometimes she says little things that crack me up! I think she's beautiful and she's our GG, that's all we see. :)
(side note: I'm typing and I'm so used to my iPhone that when I spell something wrong and it underlines in red I keep thinking, "Well fix it then!" Haha!)
She's such a good sport. I think she was getting a checkup and haircut and somethingerother involving the babies
She must be comfy because so many times when she holds Zoe, Zoe puts her head down and finds her thumb!
BTW Zoe isn't walking yet *sigh* but she is doing a lot of this

GG can can only hold Zoe for a minute because of her back, but when she does she loves every second of it :)
I tried to get a picture of the three of them. Ha! Not sure how Bailey is sitting or where her neck went and Zoe looks confused. Apparently GG was the only one following directions! Oh well, we'll take it! :)











What a blessing to have GG in all of your lives! The grandkids call my Mom Granma GG as well.
ReplyDelete