Sunday, January 9, 2011

Time To Go Back :(

So I've really, really been digging these furlough days.  The pay cut wasn't too fun but having an extra week of winter break sure has been nice.  I feel so spoiled now, and I don't know how I'm gonna make it back tomorrow!

I'm actually caught up on laundry and I don't have dishes in the sink!  But those days will soon be long gone!  Oh well, it was nice while it lasted!
I think Rich is gonna miss having me and Bai around, although he may get a little more work done now...


We've had our fun, and I'm thankful to have had the time off, one of the perks of being a teacher.


Now it's time to set that alarm clock back to 5:30 am, and jump back into reality! Goodbye winter break, we had some good times!

Oh, in other news- I finished my class!!!!  If you know me, you know how undisciplined I've been in this area and that is a BIG deal!  I know, you can barely contain your excitement for me right?
Now two more classes to go, then maybe we'll be able to afford day-care for two next year!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on finishing up your class Jamie!!
    Good luck getting back to work. I'm sure that first day is especially hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go back tomorrow too...so bummed. This extra week has been SO nice and relaxing! Congrats on finishing your class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck back to work!

    Love the photo at the end you & Bailey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!