Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mia Turns 2!

On Sunday we went to a birthday party, and this wasn't just any birthday party.  This was MIA's birthday party, Bailey's BFF from Peggie's.  These two are pretty close,  and Bailey was beyond beyond super excited for Mia's party.  She talked about the entire time leading up (that's why we could only tell her 1 day before!) and the entire morning at church.

When we got there, the girls were playing right away.  Bailey was in heaven with an entire tub of new (to her) toys. :)



The kids sat a little table for Mia's birthday song (The highlight of every birthday for Bai) and cupcakes



Bailey took that cupcake down!
Isn't Mia adorable? She has BIG personality- she's such a blast!

After cupcakes, they had fun singing "Happy Birthday" over and over.... and over and over

...and over and over.

In fact, I think they might start up a band...


Bailey practically ripped into and took over  helped as Mia opened her presents
By the end that 20 minute nap started to catch up with her, and it was time togo.  She had a great time!  We don't really have any other kids in either of our families so I am so thankful that Bailey has her friends at Peggie's- she looks forward to seeing them every day, and it's gonna be so much fun watching these girls grow up together! :)

2 comments:

  1. The pics with the cupcakes are awesome!

    I remember Noah used to LOVE his play microphone, so fun.

    Bailey's boots are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet are those pictures??!! Those girls look like they are such good friends. I bet they look so forward to seeing one another during the week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!