Monday, January 17, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

Can you believe this weather?  It's HOT! ... In JANUARY!  We went outside to play and came right back in to change into shorts!  I had to dig out her old clothes that I had already packed away and find some sort of cool clothes that would still fit her!

We went outside, and it was such a beautiful day.  Man, we couldn't stay out too long though, it was pretty hot!  Our neighbors were out too, so we all stood around and talked as long as we could stand it.  Bailey learned how to ride her tricycle today!  She's had it for a while, but today she really got the pedaling down, and she was very proud. :)


Rich found a new working spot so he could be out with us too.  I love it!

We turned on the sprinklers to cool off :)


Then we came in and had some lunch and dried off, and Bailey gave each of her babies lunch, and then put them in bed for a nap.  She's too cute!

Let's hear it for three-day weekends and beautiful days in southern California!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures Jamie. Your outdoor pics at high noon always look so nice. I can't figure out that one yet!
    It has been crazy hot huh?! I can't believe it. I need a tan before i will be brave enough for my shorts though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weather has been great. We've been taking full advantage of it and spending a lot of time outside like you. What is it with kids and the outdoors? They love it! I too have had to pull Kayden's cooler clothes out. The funny thing is that all of the 24 months are now fitting him more baggy. I guess my baby is loosing his chubb and starting to lean out. Ahhh... they grow up too quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the weather today..Except that I had to go to an interview and was wearing a long sleeve so that was not so fun:( Looks like you and Bailey had a great time.. Such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so much older here!! So cute! And ur comment was so sweet on my blog....I think our next adventure is Vegas for Valentines Day my boyfriend likes to travel lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!