Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Birthday Boy Blake!

Over the weekend we celebrated Blake's birthday! This guy was in 6th grade when Rich and I started dating- I'm getting old!

We went to BJ's- mmmmm yummy!  Bailey made her way around to all her people.  What is this girl gonna do when there's another baby?  She's sooooooo used to being the center of attention, but somethin' tells me there's plenty of love to go around!  She sure loves her Uncle "Blake-y."

The Boys.  No smiles allowed when you're this cool.

Afterwards we went over to the Smallwoods' for some cake and presents.  If you need help blowing out your candles, this girl will give it all she's got for ya!

Hanging out...



Awww...


Rich and Brett get very into the Happy Birthday song...
Just Kidding- John Mayer.  I'm waiting for these two to write a song one day :)

Happy 24th Blake!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...those boys are all grown up. When we first met the Smallwood family, the youngest boy was 6. He used to say, " I am gunna have a department (apartment) with Justin when I get big" I thought that was so cute! Happy Bday Blake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post:) The blowing out the candles pic is the best.. So funny:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!