Monday, January 3, 2011

Life's Rough

Hmmm... What to do when you are on winter break....

Well, Bailey is having fun playing around the house

And antagonizing the dog!


We've had some, rain, followed by some BEAUTIFUL days (but coooooold..BRRRR!)

I've been tormented by guilt as we play and relax because I need to work on my college class- that's on today's agenda... promise.

The BEST thing about being off for 3 weeks?  Rich is home with me!  Well, kinda.  He has to work but he can work from home since all he needs is his laptop.  Yah, life's rough for this poor guy.  I don't know how he can work under these conditions day after day...

He has lunch with us every day

and we get to do things like find airplanes

and go for walks...

Yep, life's rough right now!  1 more week, then it's back to reality!

3 comments:

  1. Love you guys! You are such a cute family! You'd be a good childrens book author Jamie LOL You do so well with your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture you took of they sky is sooo pretty! I love how blue the sky is and pretty the clouds are...I also love the area/community you live in it looks so nice!
    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    I was worried when I first saw your title though...
    Glad to know all is well. Some really great pics. Love the blue sky too. I just had a major aha moment reading Understanding Exposure about The Sky Brothers. Do you use that technique at all? I was so excited to learn about it!

    Funny pics of Rich hard at work on his laptop. :)
    Enjoy the rest of your break Jamie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!