Monday, July 12, 2010

House stuff and Little Potty!

We finalized everything on the house!  Whew! That was a lot of decision making!  I'm horrible at making decisions.  I try to go with what I like, but I also want to be practical, and then I second guess my decisions. It's really fun and really stressful! Thankfully, lots of people we know have given us wisdom and great input. So now it's done and we are just waiting!!!  Still feels like a dream.  We are so excited and we feel so blessed.  We do not deserve this, it's incredible!

Here are the basics on the inside!


Oh and one more thing....

Yep, it's that time!  Well, not exactly but we can tell it's coming.  She starting to recogize and tell us sometimes so we got a little potty!  She LOVES it.  She keeps putting little toilet paper bits inside and she puts her babies on the seat.

We figure we can just get her comfortable with it for now.  If I mention her going on the potty she gets nervous so she just sits on it with her clothes for now.  The padded part comes off for the big toilet and then the whole thing turns over and becomes a step-stool.  So maybe when we get to the new house she'll be ready and she can have her own toilet.
The idea of getting over diapers sounds cool, but the training part.... hmmmmm.

Watching her play today... :)


Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting about your new home!!

    Cute pics of Bailey as always. We have the same potty seat. I actually keep it in my car now for emergencies. Good luck with the potty training. So far that has been my least favorite thing to conquer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. Looks like the new house is going to be very nice:) Cant wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh how fun picking out all those things for the house. I agree it is all stressful but you did a great job! It will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picks! Such fun with your new house, I'm so happy for you guys :)

    Good luck with Potty Training! Sammy was SO easy, I'm so worried about Travis :( I'm sure that little sweet thing of yours will be a cinch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!