(Long post, just a warning)
Rich's family has been hanging out at the beach this week, and on Monday we headed down there too! I snapped a few (ok maybe more than a few) pics while we were there. I love seeing all Rich's brothers hanging out- it's just a cool picture of family and I always wish I could capture that, but I'm sure I drive them crazy with my camera so I try to stay back. I couldn't resist, especially when Bailey was around because she just adores her uncles so much! We were missing Brett- he had to work, and Arthur who basically just belongs in that group too. It was a fun day! Bailey played forever, then she was able to take a nap at the beach house they had rented, and we went to dinner with Bailey's "Uncle Justin" and "Uncle Sean" and Justin's girlfriend, Jennifer (she's awesome too!). :)
Playing in the sand
Rich found some sand crabs for Bai
"Hey, wait for me!"
I'm telling you, this girl gets no attention. It's sad, really.
So this time, we did take her near the water...
she kept her feet in for a little bit, then ran back to the shore and would not walk back in! Fine with me, less stress!
Family and Football
Grandma showing her the waves
Finally the sun came out! More sand play!
Bailey and Uncle Justin covering their feet with sand. She got a kick out of that!
And one last pic that I thought was cute. I can't get enough shots of my girl with her daddy. :)

















wonderful pictures!
ReplyDeleteso cute! What a fun day!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture and words is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteReally though, you should consider how Bailey feels without anyone following her every wish and command, get that girl some attention!