Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy 17th!

My little brother recently had a birthday.  I don't know whether to call him Ricky or Rich.  He goes by Rich, but I've always known him as Ricky, and my husband is Rich so let's just call him birthday boy.  Anyway, the point is.... ahhh!  He's 17!!!!!  That's so crazy!  I remember changing his diaper and watching him run around in a little walker in the kitchen!  Now he's 17??  Wow!  The cool thing is, birthday boy has grown into such a great young man. Did I really just use that phrase? I just felt really old typing that.  But it's true. He's awesome and we love him! I hope he had a nice birthday!  We enjoyed celebrating with him. :)

We had some fun in the pool...


Bailey sure does love birthday boy :)

Does this scene look familiar?  Yes, it's the birthday/holiday/family hang-out table.  Good times!


So time to open presents. My aunt, Joni, made birthday boy a poster and framed it for him.  She worked really hard on it and she couldn't be there because she wasn't feeling well.  I told Eric to "WAIT!" before he gave to him because I wanted to get my camera so I could "get his reaction for her."  Well, this is what I got.
Gotta love little brothers!

But really, Joni, he loved it. :)

... and his other gifts too. :)

And I'll leave you with a cute pic of birthday boy and my mom and grandma.

Happy 17th Birthday!  We love you!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That blows my mind that Ricky is 17!! now that makes me feel really old! I remember that little bugger and how sweet he was when he was a baby! Hard to believe he's 17!! Well tell him I said Happy Birthday from Miss Natalie!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!