We saw our house today! Stucco is on. I know, I know. You're so excited, right? Ok, well just humor me for a minute...
This is it so far...
We got to walk through it too. Here's how it's coming along on the inside...
On another note, it's been HOT! We are either staying in the air conditioning, or finding water! It's all about the splash parks and pools right now!
I love these two! A day with the three of us hanging out= a HappyWondefulBLAST! :)
Peek-a-Boo!!!




Jamie, your house looks great! I know your excitement! I remember when we bought our first house in Corona, and we watched as it was ready for us to move into!!! And, I love that you are blogging so much while you are off.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to see your house coming along! And to be able to walk through too. I remember when the house my Mom is talking about was being built too. How fun to move into a brand new place and make it your home.
ReplyDeleteI love that first picture of Bailey and Rich. That's a framer.
Beautiful pictures of your two faves!!
ReplyDeleteThe house is coming along. I can't even imagine how excited you guys all are. Move in will be here before you know it :o)