A couple weeks ago we went to lunch after church. There was one of those cool little water play areas where the water randomly shoots up for kids. Bailey had never experienced one of those, so we took her over to check it out.
We were very careful that she didn't get her clothes wet.... at first. Eventually she ended up getting wet, which led to "what the heck, let her go for it" which eventually led to us taking off her soaking wet dress and her running around playing in a diaper and some sandals!
So when we went back the next week, I was prepared! We brought her new bathing suit (Rich's mom just got for her), and some sunscreen and let her go. She had A BLAST!
Just so ya know, I have NOT mastered the art of taking pictures at high noon in the brightest sunlight and darkest shadows possible, with a subject that moves every 1/2 second, maybe 2 seconds if I'm lucky. But she was just so darn cute!
John got in there with her- yay!
It's coming...
Hugs for Beth, time to go home.
She passed out on the way home! We'll have to go back again sometime!
Guess what! Guess What! It's Friday! And not just any Friday....
Spring Break Y'all!!!! Yay! Time with my little girl, and a family day on Friday- we're gonna hit up some parks for sure!
Have a wonderful Easter!
Guess what! Guess What! It's Friday! And not just any Friday....
Spring Break Y'all!!!! Yay! Time with my little girl, and a family day on Friday- we're gonna hit up some parks for sure!
Have a wonderful Easter!







She is such a cutie! Enjoy your break from work, and have a wonderful Easter. Give that Smallwood family a warm hello from me.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! She looks so cute in her bathing suit. I am now on spring break too!!!!!! I love breaks from work :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, I live RIGHT there!!! That is seconds from our house! We walk there all the time! Next time you'll have to call me and we'll let the girls play! Sammy (and T) would LOVE it! I'm sure we'll be going this week when it gets nicer out!
ReplyDelete