Friday, April 9, 2010

Irvine Park

Yes, that's right.  We are totally park people now. So for my last day of spring break (Rich was off too- yay!), we went to Irvine Park.  We were actually headed out to the zoo, but Bailey was getting restless and all she could say was "pok?"  "pok?" so we just decided after we got lunch to head to the park, since we were close and Irvine park has a little zoo too. 

I didn't take my camera! (insert pouty face here)

I wanted to so badly but Rich has his little point and shoot, and I still can't convince him that the two just don't compare.  But he's right, sometimes I am taking pictures and I miss out on some of the fun.  So today, I just left the camera and played (of course now I am wishing I had pics).  We played on the playground, went to the zoo, pet the goats, got ice cream... It was a fun day!

I do have some pictures from my phone.  You didn't think I could just not click a shutter at all, did you? 





Check me out I'm a super blogger now!  Well, it's gotta slow down.  Back to reality on Monday... :(
It's been a fun week though!

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! Looks like you guys enjoyed your last day of spring break.... boy it flies:-( Before we know it it'll be summer and we'll be home with our little munchkins every day.

    What a neat park, even with animals!! You guys seem to always find the neatest places.


    P.S. I love, love, love the little pony tail in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family used to go there when I was a little girl. I remember my Dad found a snake one time when we had a picnic. I was so scared. Love the pics...Glad you had such an enjoyable week off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been, but heard such great things about that place!

    It's fun sometimes to just join in the fun and put the camera down. But I do often wish I had it when I do that. ;) I guess that's what we get for being momtogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!