Saturday, April 17, 2010

Untitled

Hello!  No specific topic here.  Just having some fun with the new lens... Here's life at the Smallwood home lately...

Starbucks drive thru- best thing ever invented- and my best friend to share it with



Bailey?


Bailey?










Peek-a-boo!
Wow!  Do we really have all those fingerprints on our chair?

LOVING glasses right now... but these I had to take away


Her new thing is getting our shoes and walking around (and tripping and falling) in them
*ok, I know she's just in a shirt and diaper, but sometimes that's just what we let her run around in at home.
*and yes, she has some bruises on her legs.  Ok, a lot.  What can I say, she's a 1 year old!

She hugs everything.  My sweetie!

3 comments:

  1. How about those beautiful blue eyes!! It looks like you are having fun with your new lens. Did something happen to your blog that made you go private? Just wondering. Thanks you soooo much for the nice email and all of the info. I will write you back tonight :) Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures with your new lens Jamie! I am saving my pennines for one. (More like saving my hundreds, ha ha) I think I'm going to buy the tamron version.

    Love Bailey's beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like you are loving your new lens and your pictures look great. Gavin loves to walk around in our shoes too and it surprises me how quickly he get around with them on his feet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!