Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Brett!

Rich's brother is 19! I'm still not quite used to it.  When I met Rich, he was like 6 years old!!!!  He was so cute with his  bowl haircut and when he said "Richard" it sounded like "Wichud".  Aww!  He was a little first grader and now he is in college!!! What happened?  Oh well, he did turn  into an awesome guy in his old age. We love him- Bailey ADORES him!  We had fun celebrating with him...

Bailey was having her own party...

Here he is, all grown up. :)

Rich found his way to the guitar (surprise, surprise), and the second Bailey heard the music she started bobbing up and down (surprise, surprise).  She was dancin' the whole night.  Here are a few of her moves...

 Happy Birthday Brett!

2 comments:

  1. 19! Wow. I remember when he was little too. He sure is a cute kid now. All of those boys look so much alike. Happy Bday Brett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brett. Such a handsome young man, like his brothers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!