Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lucky Little Girl!


My cousin, Eric, and his girlfriend, Bridgette, took Bailey to Disneyland!  They have passes and wanted to take her.  I was a nervous mama- not because Eric and Bridgette were taking her (I knew they would take very good care of her)- but mainly because I would be nervous if anyone took her to a huge place like Disneyland, including myself! They assured Rich and I that they would watch her like a hawk, and we knew Bailey would love it!

My memories from when I was younger are filled with all the fun places my grandma and aunt took Eric and I.  We did so many fun things together when we were younger, and now my little cousin is taking my little girl to these fun places!  I love it.  It was so sweet of them to think of her and want to devote the day to her!  I just feel so blessed when I think of how loved Bailey is!

We had to work *insert sad, pouty face here* and it was hard to keep my mind on anything else all day.  I knew how excited she was and I was just hoping everything was going perfectly and they were having a great time! We had told her she was going a couple days earlier and that was all she had been talking about!  

When I got to my mom's to pick her up she could barely lift her head- she was so tired from all the fun, and it was neat to hear a little about their day.  Sounds like they had an awesome time!


They said she was set on riding the choo choo train, and they did. :)  They even went on a roller coaster!

I guess she wanted to sit in every car, and then she insisted that Eric come sit with her too!



Rich called them at lunch and he talked to Bai.  He said she got on the phone and said, "Hi Daddy!  I'm having fun!"


She met some of the Disney princesses

Right now she loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  LOVES it.  
I mean, LOVES it! She wants to watch Mickey and Minnie and they gang every second and she knows them all by name and the entire theme song.  I'm sure she was thrilled to see them there!  



They got her a Mickey Mouse doll, and she hasn't let that thing out of her sight since.  Mickey and Minnie go everywhere with her :)








Thank you again Eric and Bridgette for being so sweet to our Bailey!  You guys are awesome!

Oh, and by the way....

We found out we are having another little girl! We really thought it was a boy, but I knew not to trust my gut too much because I thought boy the first time too!  It would have been so cool to have a boy, since we already have a girl, but at the same time we are soooo excited about a girl too!  The ultrasound tech was telling us she has two daughters that are 2 1/2 years apart and they have always been best friends and now they are in college and share an apartment. I hope ours turn out to be great friends!  It's gonna be so fun having two little girls! Now that we know what it is, the excitement has set in on a whole new level! I don't know why that is, maybe because we can start to plan now and actually know what we are looking forward too?  Anyway, SHE is healthy, everything is the right size and growing perfectly! It is amazing looking at our baby that is INSIDE me moving around. I'm not gonna lie, feeling something moving inside you can feel a little creepy at times, but what a cool thing! We get to witness God's creation and design right before our eyes and I could go on and on about how incredible that is! Awww... Bailey's getting a little sister! :)


7 comments:

  1. COngratulations on the news of baby girl #2!!! So exciting for you all. I hope they will be great friends too. Having a sister is so awesome.

    What a fun day at Disney it looks like Bailey had. How nice for you to have a free day too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for little girls!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh congratulations!!! How great for hand me downs! I love still to this day my sisters hand me downs :)

    D-land looks like a great time! We're getting Noah a pass for his b-day & this post got me very eager, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post babe, we are blessed to have so many people that love our little girl! Thanks for saving these memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jamie, your pages are so cute! I scrapped mine already too - 6 pages in all! But I like your pages better! I love the princess page - Nice Job! What a blessing and a joy Bailey is to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyy another girl! They will be perfectly spaced apart to be the greatest of friends :0) How exciting!! Did you save all of your baby girl things?

    What fun Bailey must have had at D-land. Such amazing memories for her with her uncles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Soo, you can get that mascara at Ulta. I got the hair stuff from Amazon. However, you can order both products for a great price on Amazon.

    I too was having eye issues before I used this mascara. Haven't had any since. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!