Saturday, February 12, 2011

:)

Don't cha just love Saturday mornings?  Don't cha just wanna lay around and chill?

We had a lazy morning, then we got our butts outside on this BEAUTIFUL Southern California day :)


Sometimes I just look at her and think, "My little girl is growing so fast!"  Seems like she's looking older every day.

She didn't get much sleep last night, so she was a little cranky, but still managed to have fun.


Sweet. Sweet. Sweet.  I love her.

And him!


A couple more from this morning.


Now, time to get some stuff done while she takes a nap.  Feeling so blessed today!

3 comments:

  1. Fun pics and yayy for a fun Saturday.. Tell Bailey I say hi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is cute! Wasn't it a beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean I think that everytime I look at Noah.

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!