Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas- Part 2

We made a quick stop at Rich's house after our Christmas at home... :)

Bailey had another round of presents from Grandma and Grandpa Chip to rip into!

She got so many cute clothes- She LOVED this pink dress.  In fact, she asked to wear it yesterday- she calls it her princess dress. It's so cute with a tu-tu bottom

She wanted Grandpa Chip to help her open her presents

Showing another new dress to her uncles

 Grandma filled Bailey's stocking with lots of goodies

EVERY TIME Bailey is with Uncle Justin she asks to go ride the bike. I'm not gonna lie, mama was a lil nervous!  But I know he's careful with her :)

Ok, it has to be noted that Justin does not ride around on a pink bike...  Bailey wanted to ride "Grandma's bike" after he already took her on the other one. Isn't he a good sport? He's such a fun uncle!

3 comments:

  1. What fun to be the center of attention for all!!! She is so adorable Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special. Bailey is loved by a lot of family!!
    Great pics of her on the bike too. I was wondering if the pink one was Justin's. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!