Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas- Part 1

I only have pictures from Christmas day this year- but it's still a TON.  We usually get to spend Christmas Eve with Rich's family, which we always look forward to because they are such a blast, but this year was a little different.  We went to a family friend's Christmas party on Christmas Eve instead.  So... kind of a bummer but also really cool at the same time because it was really nice to see these friends that we hadn't seen in so long. :)

Then Rich and Bai and I went to go look at some Christmas lights that are AMAZING right by their house.  Bailey loved them!  We got home and got ready for Christmas morning.  We were really excited because Bailey had been so much fun so far this season, and we know she'd be way more into it than last year.  For the last weeks she'd been talking about how Santa is gonna bring presents, and "We're gonna sing for Jesus' birthday!" (She's VERY into birthdays).

I'm just going to start with our Christmas morning at home for now...
She was fun. She ripped right into those presents!


And we had fun playing all morning! New guitar because her old one broke.

She loves her microphone and stand- just like Daddy's at church! :) (well, his isn't pink I guess)



I had to add this in because we all know how the toys are packaged so that you have to pry them out- well, this one had SCREWS!  Let me say that again, SCREWS!  We actually had to get the tools to get it out. Seriously???

We brought out her last present- a power wheels car.  Rich had put the Santa hat on the handle. She runs up to it and yells, "SANTA HAT!!" and put the hat on!  We were like, "Um, and a CAR!" Once we got her on it she was stoked, but it was hilarious!

Showin' off the new ride...

We went outside to ride it- it was too funny!  She kept pushing the button but not holding it down. It looked like she was gonna get whiplash!  She finally held it down, now we are working on the steering part...
She loves her car :)

All dressed up and ready to go see the family for Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like she was thrilled with her presents. That photo of you is so pretty Jamie!! You are a pretty lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking exactly what my Mom wrote... that last photo of you and Bailey is so great! You look so pretty Jamie!

    Looks like Bailey had a lot of fun opening presents.
    And screws on the gifts to keep the toys in... ok, this is just getting a little ridiculous now.

    I had to laugh when you said the microphone just like Daddy's at church...only his is not pink.
    Really? Why not? Ask Rich what is wrong with pink! :)

    Also, I hope Rich's health has been ok.
    You mentioned that in your other post somewhere. It's scary when somethings not right. Praying all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the last photo you both look so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with all the previous comments, you look beautiful!!
    It looks like Bailey had such a great Christmas. Kayden got the same power wheels, but the boy version! He likes it but makes me push the button, so I have to run beside him. Good exercise I guess though, huh? Ha! And I'm with you on the packaging. I can't even believe how many toys had screws. It took so much effort to pull them out of boxes. Geez!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!