The baby is doing well! We got a due date of June 21st, so I'm actually at 10 weeks today. The baby is a little bigger than a grape right now! Everyone asks how I'm feeling and thankfully, no nausea so far... well, maybe just a tiny bit but nothing to complain about. What I do have is the fatigue! Boy do I have fatigue! It's not like I'm dragging and tired all day, I'm still going going going, but the difference is at night. Sometime after dinner (or on occasion even before dinner, I just CRASH. Done. Out. Sooooo tired so early! It's like my day is normal and I feel great, but I have less hours. I read that the fatigue is because my body is MAKING a placenta for the baby. That is so cool! I can't get over God's design. Absolutely amazing.
Here is the little guy (or gal)!!! I added some text to help out a little...
And.....
I'm OFF work this week for Thanksgiving! Yay!
Ok, confession time. I swore I would work on my classes this week. I NEED to get them done, especially with the baby coming. Weeeeelllll, I haven't quite gotten to that yet.
It's just that it's really hard to when I have the cutest 2 year old in the world saying, "Mommy, can you come in Bailey's room?" "Mommy, can you play blocks?" "Mommy, can you color with Bailey?"
"Why YES! Yes, I can. I would love to!" And so we play, and so the class packets sit a little longer.
We've been having fun, and Bailey has loved being home just playing with her toys and watching Yo Gabba Gabba and Olivia (the new favorite).
She keeps seeing my class packet (It's a class about artists and teaching art to children) and some of the assignments and grabbing the papers. See, I got it out. It's on the coffee table. That's a start, right?
Anyway, it reminded me that I have all my art stuff in a box that I brought home from my class months ago, and last night before bed I told her tomorrow maybe we will paint. OH did she get EXCITED! She told Rich with the biggest smile, "Daddy, we're gonna paint!"
Today we pulled out the paints! She was very serious about her picture!
Then we decided that finger painting is way more fun!
Here's one last pic of my girl eating spinach. She still LOVES her spinach!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!