We started out Halloween day at church, and then went to my friend's Halloween Party.
She had fun in the jumper...
And on the swing...
Then we went on the trampoline. Ok THAT was a BLAST with her. We need to get one some day. Too bad they are a gazillion dollars... and would probably make me a nervous wreck
She could hardly wait to go trick-or treating. We had been telling her about it. Here she is in her Foofa (from Yo Gabba Gabba) costume. She was sooooooooooo excited to be Foofa.
So off we went into our new little neighborhood. I think we were just as excited as she was.
It took about two houses and then she totally got the hang of it. She walked up, knocked on the door, and then would say "trick or treat" in the sweetest little voice imaginable. Sometimes she even told people, "Happy Halloween!" She decided she liked this trick or treating thing. We seriously could've cried. It was so stinkin' cute!
At home with the goods
I had NO idea how cool Halloween would be as a parent. It was about 18,000x better than any other year! It is so fun watching her get excited and to see her so happy and having fun. I have never liked Halloween much, and now I'm a big fan. I love being a mommy. I love being her mommy. My days are so blessed because of her.
Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!