Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A GREAT Saturday

It had been one of those weeks, and we very very ready for a relaxing family day.  We went to the pumpkin patch in the morning to get our pumpkin.  Of course, I took my camera along to gets some pics of my sweet girl.


I discovered that she will actually stay when I tell her to stay, and smile when I say, "smile!"  YES!  Is this gonna stay?  Are my days of "Look!  Bailey! Look!  Cock- a-doodle-doo!" and and dangling flashy things near my lens as I take a picture with one hand and practically stand on my head?  That would be awesome! Well, less amusing for Rich, but awesome! We shall see!


Our little pumpkin

And it seems like every pumpkin patch has a jumper now- so in we went!

Afterwards, we went and got pizza for lunch





Then we went for a walk by the lake.  It was SUCH a beautiful day.  And we got to feed some ducks!





Later that night we carved our pumpkin.  Bailey got her hand into the gooey stuff and immediately wanted her hands cleaned!  She loved playing with all the seeds though, and kept switching them from bowl to bowl.  We toasted them and they were so yummy.  When  the pumpkins were done she kept asking us to take her outside to look at them.  I love how kids get so into things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!