Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba

What is it with Yo Gabba Gabba?  The show is just plain strange, even a little creepy sometimes.  But kids LOVE it.  Bailey LOVES it.  She can't get enough of Muno, Broby and the gang.  It's her favorite right now.


My sweetie. Sometimes I look at pictures of her and I realize how much she's growing.  She's not a baby anymore.  But she certainly makes a cute little girl.  We just love her to pieces. :)

3 comments:

  1. she looks so much like you in these pictures! Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure looks like a big girl with her pony tail and little chair!! I get a kick out of how much kids LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba. It is the strangest show, but it does have a nice little message, so that's a plus!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know what you mean about that show. It is so weird, but hilarious at the same time! Have you seen the one with Jack Black...he is SO perfect for that show!!!

    B is getting so big, and that pony makes her look so much older, adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!