Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's almost time!

We went to go see our house today.  Well, we've gone to see it a lot but today I took the camera along.  It has everything except flooring at this point, so now we have to stop and get a key when we want to go check it out. I didn't get any inside pics, but here is the outside!
Sorry about the pole in the way- forgot my wide-angle lens so I had to stand across the street in the yard.  Sorry new neighbors
We've already met a few neighbors and they seem really cool!  We hear (and see) that there are lots of young couples (wait, are we still "young?") with little kids around for Bailey. Today we met another family that lives just across the way (Bailey made a new friend) and they have lived there for 4 years and say they LOVE the community and we will love it there. Awesome!  

We don't live there yet, but we are so excited to make it our home and sometimes we just go hang out down there cuz we love it! Of course we have located the closest Starbucks (not a drive thru. I know what you're thinking, it's gonna be rough but I'll deal). We may or may not have checked it out once or twice, or more, maybe.  
Outside there is a cute little courtyard with tables and a pond and fish. Today we saw a cute little turtle sitting on the rock (That's very exciting if you're 2). :)


We spent a little time playing by the lake and park.
Mental note: Watch out for tigers.





We don't have an exact move-in date yet but it's getting very close! Time to start packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting Jamie! Your new home is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and exciting! I can imagine how hard it is to wait!!

    It sounds like a great neighborhood, and the amenities and of course starbucks so close is so nice.

    Just be really careful about those tigers! Yikes! That's a great picture, I like how the grass and Rich is on the lower third and all the blue sky is above. It's neat, even though it is of a scary tiger. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! You better start packing, it appears that your move-in is right around the corner:0)THe house is coming along beautifully and what a fun place it will be for Bailey to live. All those young (yes we are still young, right? Ha!) couples mean little friends.
    It'll be great for Bailey to grow up with so many little kids all around to play with!! It sounds like a perfect fit.

    BTW that Leap Pad was only $20 at Walmart ($25 at Babies R Us)!!! A steal if you ask me:0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!