Labor day weekend. Monday off. What to do, what to do...
Well, we didn't want to stay home all day and it has been SO HOT outside. Our first plan was to hit the beach, probably with everyone else and their brother! When we checked to temps... too cold.
So, we decided to pack a lunch and check out a new park. We had seen it on the way to Irvine Park last time- it's really close by there. I think it's called Citrus Hill Park? The weather in Irvine was PERFECT, so nice! The park was really cool. I wish we would have had sand toys because there was sand in the play area, but otherwise it was really fun. It's a super nice park and sooooo beautiful! The grass and trees and flowers everywhere made me want to come back sometime (maybe Spring?) for some Bailey pics- um, because I need more of those...
Anyway, here are some of our day. :)
After that we went to Irvine Spectrum. The first thing Bailey saw was the choo choo train. Needless to say, we HAD to go for a ride. It is so cool to see little ones get so excited about things!
And we went on the carousel there too...
Today was just awesome. I have to say this has been one of the best weekends I've had in a while! Love my little family! :)








Hi, I just got home from our weekend away and read all of your past posts. Love the pics of the two of you at Sea World! Happy Anniversary! Loved Bailey's birthday pics. So glad she didn't need to get stitches!!! Love the park pics, and my favorite is the one of Rich's hand, holding Bailey's. So adorable. So, when do you move????
ReplyDeleteThat one of me eating is pretty cute:D lol
ReplyDeleteI love our family blog babe! Thanks for doing it!
-Rich
What a fun place:0) It looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves and you got some great pictures of your cutie pie too.
ReplyDelete