She's such a good sport. She has the biggest house out of all of us and therefore the most logical place to have our little family parties. But that's a little weird when it's HER birthday. She ended up cleaning her house and prepping dinner, even baking a cake FOR HER OWN BIRTHDAY! See, you can already tell how awesome she is without me even telling you about her! So sorry mom- next year (when we have a house) we are totally having it there and I'm going all out, I promise! Happy birthday to my amazing mom, who inspires me to give to Bailey all the love that she has given me. She's wonderful and it was fun celebrating her wonderfulness! (bet cha didn't know I could make up my own words on my blog, did ya? yep, I can!) :)
Here is the birthday girl. She was camera shy because we had a pool day and she wasn't all done up but I think she's beautiful!
Now let's rewind for some pictures!
Papa's taking her in

Then she started to have some fun...
And within no time....
Perhaps an iceskating career in the future?
Maybe body surfing?
She'll do something big, she's already thanking her fans, even the ones way up in the nosebleed section.
We have a little fish on our hands. She was in the spa throwing her leg over the edge to get into the pool! I'm hoping we can get this girl swimming this summer. Is that too ambitious?
When we dunk her under she comes up like a pro, and we're working on blowing bubbles...
Hanging with Gram after swimtime
Heading in. "Really, mom? ANOTHER picture? oh, alright." :)
We had fun, and we are looking forward to a lot more swimming with this awesome weather.
Happy Birthday Mom!














Happy Birthday to your Mom!
ReplyDeleteI love that pic of Bailey pointint up to her "fans in the nosebleeds" that's pretty cute.
You have been so busy!!! I've been SO behind on everyone's lives so I'm playing catch up!
ReplyDeleteBailey is such a big girl in her new big girl bed! Sammy did great when we switched her...she LOVES her bed, even when we put T in the crib I thought she'd cry or be upset, but NOPE!!
Cute summer pictures, your festival, swimming...so ready to be off!!! I LOVE B's bathing suit and ruffles, so presh!!!