Saturday, June 12, 2010

Little Princess

Thanks to her grandmas, Bailey's got lots of princess gear.  She loves to put on her "princess shoes" (as she calls them) and tu-tu and jewelery to wear around while she's playing.  Today she got all dressed up, and I scooped her up and took her outside for some pictures!











6 comments:

  1. She looks soooo cute! I LOVE that tutu. Is that from Costco?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom got it- I think she did get it at Costco. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does look super cute in that tu tu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these on Facebook on my phone and wanted to comment but couldn't :( These are SO beautiful! She looks absolutely adorable in every single one! YOu are so good with your camera!
    She and my little Fancy Sammy would get along so well dressing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Jamie, she is ADORABLE in her sassy attire!!! I LOVE it. It looks like such fun having a little girl to dress up :o)
    Your pictures are amazing, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you frame these for the new house!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!