Saturday, June 26, 2010

Let the Summer Begin!

Ok, my classroom is packed up and put away!  Time for summer with my girl!  I'm so excited to have time with her! We have a very low budget but that's not gonna stop us!

I'm taking 3 classes (independent studies) this summer so I can get more units- Gotta move over on that pay scale before the new house comes! I'll be working on those during Bailey's nap times.... uh, starting Monday.  :)

We had a lazy morning laying around, then we went and had lunch before Rich had to go to work.  Then, Bailey and I headed for Victoria Gardens.  I took her bathing suit so she could play in the water.  She was mellow at first, but before long she was running all over the place!


We kept seeing the Choo-Choo-Train go by.  She was so into it and would say "Hi" and "Bye" to it as it passed us.


So we went for a ride... :)


Then home for a nap.  Oh, and we might have driven thru for a Starbucks on the way home. :)
Let the summer fun begin!!

4 comments:

  1. I forgot they even had that little water area. Fun!! And Starbucks on the way home was a perfect idea :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tutu!!!! I love ALL the great shots you get of Bailey, but especially the ones of her playing dressup. So priceless. She's going to want to see these photos over and over when she's a big girl. So lucky to have a wonderful Mommy like you, Jaymi! =) Good luck with your classes - it makes a big difference in your paycheck! My favorite one I rememeber taking was called Bulletin Boards & Room Environment for Educators through UCR extension. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the joy of kids and water!!! Have a great summer Jamie!!! I would love it if you came by one day to play and/or swim with Bailey and us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reread that, and it sounded funny. What I meant was....WE would love it, if YOU and BAILEY came to our house to go swimming with Genny and Erika's little ones in our pool this summer. There....did that one make sense???? Have fun this summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!