Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yummy

There's something yummy coming from our kitchen lately...

My friend, Melissa, at work told me about this dinner she makes, only when I got home I could only remember most of it, so we kinda made it our own, and it turned out really tasty!

You have to get these things from Fresh and Easy:
Maybe they have similar stuff at other stores, not sure.

You cook the tortellini (it takes about 15 min) and while that's cooking you cut up and cook veggies (we use red peppers, broccolli, and green beans) and maybe half a garlic clove (or more).

Then you just combine the tortellini, veggies, garlic, olive oil, some little lemon juice, and about half of the sundried tomato pesto stuff (or something similar).


I bet it would be really good with chicken in there too.  It's pretty quick and simple (yah, that's my style) and it makes sooooooooo much too (way more than is in this bowl)- usually feeds us with lots of leftovers... and Bailey loves it.  Mmmmmm!  :)

One more thing... if you read this before the weekend is over would you please take a minute to vote for my cousin's girlfriend?  She entered a singing contest and if she wins she gets to sing at a Mighty Ducks game! If you can, it's in my right column.  Thanks!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!