Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chickens!... and a new lens!

Well, not exactly a new lens... I rented it.  We have a lot going on this weekend so I thought it would be a great weeked to try out this lens I've been drooling over.  My dad found an add on craigslist.  It's a photographer who has a lot of equipment and rents it out, for a very good price.  He has canon but he may also be getting Nikon soon, possibly next month.  I would totally reccomend him if you are looking to rent something for a special occasion.  THIS is his website.

Our friend, Dee Dee, has some new chickens!  My mom was excited for Bailey to go see them, so we went earlier today. They are not baby chicks but not full grown either- somewhere in the middle.  Bailey got a kick out of it!  Ok, I told you I can't choose.  There are a lot, just a little warning.

This is my beautiful little girl... have I shown you any pictures of her yet? Oh yah, once or twice.Well, here she is again.


The chickens were friendly, Bailey got to pet them!



This one's name is Bailey- we like it's crazy hair!
 

And of course, she had to hug the chicken!

Bailey and Nana- yep, couldn't choose
And we topped the morning off with a fun ride!  Look how fast they are going... backwards too!

Fun!

6 comments:

  1. She is so cute...Grandpa Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah she is adorable! I love the ride:-) What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I love the one where she is hugging the chicken. Is that a 24-70 that you rented?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one of her hugging the chicken! That's so precious.

    And oh my gosh, you look exactly like your Mom!! Do you guys get that all the time? She's beauiful. Your profile is exactly the same.

    And, my guess on your lens is the 24-70 too. I am drooling all over that too. I want to rent the 24-70 this summer when we go on vacation. I also wonder about the quality of the tamron model.

    Don't leave us hanging now... which lens are ya rentin? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! That is so funny...my sister and I are renting that lens for our Nikons over spring break. I can't wait to use it! I heard about it on the Momtog blog a couple weeks ago. So what do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!