Friday, March 5, 2010

We've got pigtails!

Pigtails! Yay!  I knew there was a reason I was collecting 2 of every bow!



We tried out John's Incredible Pizza.  It's like a huge version of Chuck E Cheese.  We had no idea when we decided to try it, just looking for somewhere fun for Bailey girl. It looked pretty cool online.  So we got there and WOW!  It's ginormous.  I thought we would order a pizza but instead there was a big buffet- LOTS of yummy food... and dessert!  There were rides and so many games. Bailey is not quite big enough yet for the rides...


but we did find a little toddler area
It's one of those places that isn't really for us yet, but once she gets a little older she's gonna have a blast

We still had a good time though!

3 comments:

  1. Cute video of her giggling. I love the her pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so darling!
    We just went there for the first time a bout a month ago-it's crazy! You are so brave to go on a weekend! We live right around there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those pigtails are so cute! She is adorable.
    You are brave for going to a pizza place like that. I'm no fun, I hate those places! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!