I took some pictures of Bailey in her cute Easter dress, with the help of Rich. Thank goodness he was there to help chase her around because this girl is busy! It was so hard to get her to look up, she just doesn't stop! She had fun with the eggs and was her adorable self. I wanted to post some... but I seriously cannot CHOOSE! It's a problem, I know. But she's my girl, and I think every single picture of her is so stinkin cute and I just can't. So I threw a bunch together to lighten the load. :)
We went to the community center in Rancho Cucamonga- it's so pretty there and there is the cutest little bridge...
Most of the time she was doing stuff like this... :)
Here are some more...
And more...
And yes, more
Ok, Just a few more...
I told you I couldn't choose! (This is why I have no pictures on my walls!) Oh well!
Happy Spring Everyone!
We sure are enjoying this beautiful weather!






Darling!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!!! What a cutie patootie:-) Where did you take them?
ReplyDeleteThey are all cute, I know how can you possibly choose?? I do the same thing. They turned out great, I need to book you for a photo shoot soon!! LOL Ethan will be one and I haven't even gotten anymore done since he was he was 4 months, well other than the ones I take almost daily!! Thanks for sharing...Natalie
ReplyDeleteJust precious!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so neat talking to you the other day (last weekend!!!) Your pictures turned out beautiful! I didn't even think of this place! I want to go too now!
Oh she is so darling. I love the ones of her dumping out the eggs! :)
ReplyDeleteSo to answer your Q about this class... it's a beginners SLR7 week class. You probably already know a lot of it! Have you taken classes before??
If you are interested in it send me an email
jghass2820@sbcglobal.net
and I can give you more info on it.
And my new lens is what the teacher recommended for the class...
Nikon 50mm f/ 1.8
I can not wait to play with it!! :)
Bailey is the most amazing girl I know! It's almost too long between Tuesday and Sunday to see her again! =)
ReplyDeletebeth
What wonderful pictures of Bailey. She is oh, so cute, and I know you are very proud. Jamie, you write so well and are so kind and compassionate. It was truly fun looking at this and, although we don't see each other very often, I want you to know that we think of you lots. I again thank you with all my heart for your and Richard's part at my birthday party. I will never forget it! Love you guys very much.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Fran, Greg and Bobbie