Monday, July 9, 2012

Sea World

Trying to catch up here.  A lot has been going on lately, and I can't seem to get these pictures out of my camera fast enough (not that I'm complaining, I love it!).  We headed down to Sea World kinda last minute one day.  We have our passes until December, and it is sooooo nice to be able to go there and not feel like we have to stay all day and see everything.  We really enjoy it, and of course Bailey just wants to get to the Seseme Street Bay of Play.  The rides look fun- Rich and I are dying to go by ourselves one night and try them out.  We contemplated leaving the kids in a nice shady spot, or maybe with some people that look fairly trustworthy for just a minute while we go, but decided against it.  We were having tons of fun with our girls anyway. :)  

 I have about a hundred thousand pictures of course, so I'm gonna try to narrow it down.  I really should have someone objective help me with this part because of course I love them all, these are my favorite people!




My sweet baby girl


She got to hold the sea star and let it "hug" her finger


So cool

The aquarium part was hands down Zoe's favorite.  She just stood there in awe... and was not happy when it was time to move on :)

We took a break and headed to the bay of play so bailey could go on some rides and so Zoe could stretch her legs.  I think the guy in the green shirt thinks Rich is taking a picture of him... :/


Gave Zoe a bottle and crossed my fingers.  She was so tired, I was hoping she'd get a nap in.
After a little walking around, she was out

We took an ice cream break :)

I think she's over my camera lol!

cool birds


leaving is always the hardest part- a combination of being overtired and not wanting to go home yet.


Sorry baby :(  Still love my picture with my girl :)


I'm sure this is really weird but I love love love this picture.  I have so many happy pictures but sometimes there are other times that bless me so much too.  My girl is sad, but she has her daddy.  Special moment :)

Ok, now back to the smiles everyone!  :)   :)  :)
It was a really fun day.  I just adore our little family and our times together. 


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Jamie!!! I loved this post!!! Your girls are beautiful!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!