Thursday, July 12, 2012

Congrats Graduate!

Well, it is the season for weddings and graduations! We just went to my cousin's graduation party on Saturday.  I'm gonna call her my cousin because I don't know what relation she really is to me and I'm too lazy to look it up.  She's actually the daughter of my dad's cousin.  So.... my second cousin?  or is my dad's cousin my second cousin?  And do we really care?  Nah, the point is she is my family and she is awesome!  Graduating college is such a huge accomplishment, and boy do I remember... it feels good!
This is Alyssa, the graduate, with her mom and dad.  She's going to follow in her dad's footsteps and become an orthodontist. Wow!  So, not quite done with school but well on her way to a very successful future:) I keep thinking we'll be making a visit to Dr. Bob sometime in the future for Zoe but who knows, maybe we'll be visiting Dr. Alyssa!

We had a great time at the party.  It's always so nice to see family that I don't get to see that often.  Their backyard is gorgeous.  It felt like we were on a resort!


Anyone wanna take a guess on how long those white pants lasted? (Zoe's.  My mom did ok.)

Lots of laughter when these people get together :)

My handome not-so-little brother.  Wasn't he just going into 7th grade????


Our fabulous bartender :)


Bailey had fun with Gabby and Brody.

The kids were sooooo anxious to get in that pool!
  

Say Cheese!

My cousin, Courtney, and her very adorable baby Luke!

Moving on to darker pants for Zoe after dinner.  Mom did ok with her dinner so she kept her white ones.

And finally!!! Time to get in the pool. I may have purposely accidentally forgotten my suit while remembering the girls' since but I knew Uncle Eric would come through. :) 



I'm not sure if you'll be able to find Bailey in this shot.  She's "under the water."

There she is!  She came up!  (she's so cute!)

Of course Uncle Eric gave Zoe some water fun too.

My aunt Joni kept telling me we need a picture of me, also.  "What? oh, I'm sorry.  I can't hear you. What?? Oh well, must be the noise."
Weeeellllll, she fnally convinced me after a while, and I'm glad she did.  I much prefer being behind the camera but it's nice to have a picture of us too. :)
So here we are at the beautiful resort. :)

It's always hard to pull Bailey away when it's time to leave and this was no different.  As we were leaving she said, "Mooooooommm, how come we always have to leave every single day?" 
Umm, well baby that's part of going places I guess.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!