We headed over to Mia's for a little play date since the girls were missing each other.
Mia has such a cute room- a little girl's heaven- Princess Princess Princess Pink Pink Pink!
Zoe had fun crawling around finding new toys while the girls played :)
ok, we'll take a pause right here. Right about now miss Mia falls back in her chair and whacks her head on the wood treasure chest behind her. I was really concerned because it looked and sounded like a hard hit! She was kinda stunned, and whined a little but after some comfort from her mommy, she was saying she was ok. Rachel ran downstairs to grab something for the girls and Mia says, grabbing her head, "Jamie, why is my hair wet?" Uh oh. I lifted up her hair and sure enough, she had a gash in her head. Surprisingly, it wasn't bleeding that bad though. I told her we better go get mommy! While they were downstairs assessing the situation, I started to tell Bailey we might need to leave (only 15 minutes into their play time). It looked like she might need a stitch. :/
Mia's dad looked at it, applied some ointment, and they did need to take her in, but since she seemed like it wasn't hurting, he gave her the option to finish her tea party and lunch. So I kid you not, Mia, with a gash in the back of her head, runs up the stairs and finishes her tea party, and plays the rest of the time like nothing happened! What a tough girl! That girl just cracks me up!
Our cute little princesses!
Mia ended up getting a stitch, but they numbed it and she didn't feel a thing. Eventful day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!