Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter

I'm finally getting around to posting some Easter pics!  Better late than never....

We started our morning with a little egg hunt when Bailey woke up, in the middle of getting ready for church.  She was so fun this year!  I love 2 yrs!
After church, we went over to the Smallwoods to spend the afternoon. Bailey had her 3rd egg hunt for the day, there were eggs everywhere for her to find! 

She spent most of the afternoon playing with her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse set, and one by one recruited everyone to play with her...




We had a fun time hanging out and relaxing!
My sweet girl!








4 comments:

  1. HI Jamie!!
    Oh I miss your cute posts!!
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! 30. Wooohooo. We are officially adults now I think huh? :)
    Easter looks like a wonderful day. Those Smallwoods are just the greatest. Bailey is so cute, reecruiting everyone to play her game with her.
    Fabulous pictures as always.
    I love that your pictures always tell the story.
    I bet you are excited that summer is coming!!!
    I hope you have been feeling good w your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Jamie, she is so absolutely precious! What a sweet heart. That DOES look like a fun age =)

    Glad you had a happy Easter

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures!! And Bailey is too funny:) Loved watching her play with all her uncles and grandparents..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two is a great age!!! Looked like she had fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!