Saturday, April 30, 2011

I turned 30!

I've been out of blogging mode for a little while.   I'm always so excited to blog when I have pictures, and lately I haven't really taken many, and what I have taken have just stayed in my camera.  I just haven't been in the mood much, and editing lately is so frustrating.  My laptop was getting bogged down or old or something, snd having issues.  But...   

my people pitched in for my bday and got me a new laptop!!!!!  I LOVE it!  It has a big screen for editing pics and I'm so excited to have a computer that is fast and works normally!  yay!  It's so cool!  THANK YOU to all of you that made that possible.  I never would have guessed that would be possible! I still need to get Photoshop and all my programs going, but I'm a lot more motivated now.  Now, if I could just stop crashing at 9pm every night I'd really get some things done...

I can't believe I'm 30.  It just weird weird weird.  I'm not even a young adult anymore.  Am I "middle-aged" now? Crazy. My friends at work say they love 30's.  I hope I do too.  I certainly have a lot to look forward to.  Our little family is growing and God is blessing for sure.  Ok, no more talking about 30, I'm gonna ignore that for now. :)

We've been having some fun lately enjoying this beautiful weather, and its been so nice to get home after work with daylight left to go out and play or walk around the lake

Every day when we get home, Bailey runs to her room and comes out looking something like this...

She loves dress-up right now.  She has a Belle dress and a Snow White dress that she loves to put on. :)

and the best daddy ever


My birthday was in the middle of the week and my parents and grandma were out of town, but it was still wonderful.  I was so excited to get a new laptop, and Rich's parents came out and took us to dinner.  It had been a weird week- I was going from normal, to a little depressed, to irritable, and really tired.  I felt like I was in some kind of funk- maybe a pregnancy thing.  Wednesday was so nice.  My friends at work spoiled me and took me to lunch, and then I came home and saw all the decorations Rich put up for me and realized how many people pitched in to help me get a new laptop- I just felt very very loved and blessed that day.  I have the best family and friends. :)







 Rich's mom made one of her famous Bday cakes for me, which we enjoyed for the next few days! Mmmmmm :)


Thank you so much to all of you who made my birthday so special!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday Jamie:)All the pics of Bailey are so cute, esp with her all dressed up:) iknow 30 sounds old but like I say as long as you dont feel it then age is just a number:)P.s hope you have fun at your shower tomorrow. i wont be able to make it but have a piece of cake for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jamie! Looking forward to more posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I love the dress up pics. So adorable. Glad to hear you had a nice birthday and got a new toy =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!