He told us last weekend that this was going to be the big weekend. He was so excited and so were we! He was hoping to talk with her dad during the week and then propose at a family event Saturday. I waited anxiously all day until I got the text last night!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE Bridgette and we are so blessed to have her as part of our family soon! I can't wait for them to start a little family and build a life together! I am so proud of Eric as I've watched him grow up from my little cousin into a man that I have so much respect for, and he could not have picked a better girl. We just adore her. We are so excited for the two of them! That just made my weekend!
CONGRATULATIONS ERIC AND BRIDGETTE!!!!

Awwww!!! You brought tears to my eyes! Thank you! I can't tell you how amazing it feels to have you all so accepting, loving, and welcoming to me. I know its not officially "in-law" yet, but you guys have already made me feel like part of the family. I love you guys!
ReplyDelete-Bridgette