Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fun at the Smallwoods

Last Saturday, we headed over to Rich's parents' for dinner and a chance to hang out :)

Bailey got some new treats from grandma!
The gloves go with the new little mop she got- I think she wore the gloves and backpack the entire night!




We played a fun game!  I found this description online because I can't figure out how to describe it- "The puzzles contain a set of unrelated words. When you read them aloud, they sound like familiar phrases, names, places etc. For example, "Europe Lace Score Mind" sounds like "Your Place Or Mine" once you say it out loud."

Turns out, it helps if your job is talking to a bunch of 7 yr. olds all day, half of which are still learning English!

While we played, Bailey spent some of the time watching the new obsession favorite, and coloring with grandma and grandpa...




This girl has the best uncles.  They all give her so much love. They are all young guys with their own lives going on, but whenever Bailey's around they treat her like a little princess and make her feel so special.  I think one of the biggest gifts someone can give a parent is to love the heck out of their child- I don't know if they realize how much they bless us.  She adores every one of them- one lucky little girl! 

Ready for 1 more week, then Spring break!  -starting to get a little overwhelmed here.  I have one more class to finish that I can't seem to get myself to sit down and work on, and we need to get Bai a bed and get a room ready for the baby- I can't believe it's only a few more months! 



3 comments:

  1. You can just tell in these photos how loved she is...what a sweet lil girl you have :)

    I can't wait to see pics of the babys room!

    Those polka dot boots are too cute!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st pic of Bailey is funny. You can tell she doesnt have the gloves on quite right.lol. That game was funny, you were the only one getting them right haha:) P.s yayy for Spring Break.. Lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol The rain boots and gloves crack me up!!!

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!