That was precious Jamie! You so clearly know what is your priority in life. And it shows in every post you do. And the love and devotion that you and Richard have for Bailey flows through you effortlessly, and makes me smile when I read your blog. My girls were the same way with their "babies" all the time. I so loved to watch the two of them play as children. I would give anything, sometimes, to go back to those simpler days.
That was precious Jamie! You so clearly know what is your priority in life. And it shows in every post you do. And the love and devotion that you and Richard have for Bailey flows through you effortlessly, and makes me smile when I read your blog. My girls were the same way with their "babies" all the time. I so loved to watch the two of them play as children. I would give anything, sometimes, to go back to those simpler days.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!
ReplyDelete