That morning, our poor little Bailey wasn't feeling well :(
She had a little cold and a runny nose, but we tried to make the most of the day. She was excited to go :)
I love her hugs! They are the BEST
She was so funny- she just walked right up and put the beanbag through the hole. She's no dummy!
We walked over to the grass because they were about to start an airplane (remote controlled) show. They were really cool- Way bigger than I would have thought and they go so high and so fast!
Yes, we gave her a lollipop- probably not the best when she was sick but she sure enjoyed that thing!
She had fun watching the helicopter. It had smoke coming from it some of the time and she kept saying, "It's ok, it's not broken, it's ok"










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!