Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's raining... again!

I haven't taken any pictures of Bailey lately (and by lately I mean in the last week), and I was hoping to snap a few this weekend- because you know I just don't have enough! Well, it's been raining and cold and windy, but there was a break so we went out side to get a little fresh air.  I let Bailey play with my umbrella because she LOVES that thing, and in the house she just smacks everything with it! So here are a few of her playing today...

The sun even came out for a minute!


She found a puddle... 

Aren't umbrellas just so fun! 

9 comments:

  1. Jamie want a wonderful page/blog you have. So pretty and creative. Bailey is beautiful and so are you. I love the photo's of the 3 of you! All of them are wonderful! You have a pretty special family there! Love & Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your new header. Did you take those pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Amy, cute new header!
    Very cute rain pictures, great job making the most of a gloomy day again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new header! Mission Inn? And love the pics of Bailey with the umbrella. Seeing all of you gals post your umbrella pics reminds me of some I have from when Gennifer and Erika were little. I will have to dig those out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Rich's mom has had Kristen Mary Photography take their family pics for years, this year she took some of us while we were there, I snagged them off her facebook (hope that's ok..). It was at the church right next to Riverside community Hospital on 14th and Magnolia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristen Mary took our wedding pictures! What a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great pictures on your new header! SO cute. And love the umbrella pictures too. Little kids and their umbrellas are just too cute not to take a gazillion pictures of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow....those new pics of Bailey and the umbrella are just priceless. You have so much talent Jamie! I def need to get you take some of my lil ones!! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I forgot to post my name to that last comment...this is Natalie! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!