Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Books and Spinach!

My kid loves books and spinach!  What more could a mom ask for!!  She is so funny with her books.  She loves to pretend like she's reading and she'll just sit and look through her books forever sometimes! Anyway, being off work is awesome!  While playing this morning I recorded her and thought I'd share it. She's so cute!

I went to my classroom today for a minute to take down my Christmas tree and reality hit me!  I don't want to go back!  It's funny because I used to get all refreshed and motivated during breaks, and then I was ready to go back.  Since Bailey, my perspective is a little different! I have a little taste of what it's like to play with her all day and actually get stuff done around here, and then stay up till midnight playing with my pics! Oh well, guess we've gotta pay bills, and I am very thankful for the time I do have off, because I know a lot of people want to kill me right now for complaining and I am VERY blessed to have these breaks and summer with her.  But really, who could leave this every morning?...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I always look forward to them!